An entry registration form must be completed via our website
A £6.00 fee per entry is required, this will help with covering the costs of judging
Number of Bottles required per Entry for Judging
Two bottles (2) per entry for judging/sampling. Minimum 330ml bottles
Entry Limit per person
Each entrant is limited to 4 individual entries.
Judging Session Locations and Dates
Competition judging dates are yet to be determined. We will inform all entries via email.
The Finer Details
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
Unless otherwise specified, competition open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Wine Expo Limited and their associated, affiliated companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition.
3. Entry limited to one per household. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then Wine Expo Limited reserves the right to redraw the prize.
4. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Wine Expo Limited reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. Wine Expo Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on our Website.
5. An eligible entrant must be an individual over the age of 18 years and must submit an entry in the format provided by Wine Expo Limited under any and all promotion including their name and e-mail address.
6. Entry for the Cheltenham International Beer Festival Homebrew competition is £6.00 GBP per individual entry. Entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants license Wine Expo Limited a worldwide royalty-free perpetual license to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print, photographic and online) for publicity and news purposes.
8. Wine Expo Limited reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) of the winning entry.
9. Unless otherwise specified, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received before the closing date. Winners will be notified within 10 days after the closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Wine Expo Limited reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries that were received before the closing date.
10. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable, and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items, or additions.
11. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
12. The Judge’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Wine Expo Limited will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.
15. Completion and submission of a registration slip, competition entry form or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. Wine Expo Limited reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. Wine Expo Limited reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
18. The promoter of this prize draw is Wine Expo Limited.
19. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
20. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to Wine Expo Limited The Old Bakery, Sheep Street, Charlbury OX7 3RR stating which competition you would like winners’ details. Please Note that we cannot give the full contact details of the winners (address and or post code) due to legal obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
21. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
22. The winners of any and all competitions agree to collect the prize from the Festival over the weekend of the Festival running, to comply with proof of age, proof of age will be requested.
23. Your details in our competition’s will not be passed on to any other party by Wine Expo Limited.
24. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The contents of www.cheltbeerfestival.co.uk (“the website”) and/or its clients and suppliers are protected by copyright © 2019 Wine Expo Limited. Reproduction of part or all “the website” is prohibited. All rights are reserved. All photographs and images are copyrighted and cannot be used, copied, or reproduced without the written permission of Wine Expo Limited.
If you supply “the website” with personal information in order to receive information and/or a Free Festival programme from Wine Expo Limited, we collect and store that information. That information enables Wine Expo Limited to fulfil your information request. Information submitted via “the website” will not be passed on to any third party. For more information, please read our Security and Privacy statement on this website. Wine Expo Limited websites use secure webhosting servers and SSL Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client—typically a web server (website) and a browser, or a mail server and a mail client (e.g., Outlook).